NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS, LAGOS
The NIIA wishes to invite interested qualified and eligible Contractors and Service Providers to bid for the execution of the under listed 2020 Capital Projects. Interested Organization/Companies should come, inspect and bid for the following:
|Renovation of Main Building: Library: Repair of cracked wall, roof leakages, ceiling and painting of walls||Lagos|
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Tax Clearance Certificate for 3 years (2017, 2018 and 2019)
- Evidence of Compliance with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) for 2019
- Evidence of Compliance with Pension Reform Act 2014, with the inclusion of current PENCOM Compliance Clearance Certificate 2019.
- Evidence of VAT Registration with TIN, from FIRS.
- Evidence of Interim Registration Report with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Database.
- Evidence of National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) registration 2019
- Company’s detailed profile with copy of the Memorandum of Association, Article of Association, Partnership Deed etc.
- Registration with Relevant Professional Bodies
- Evidence of financial and technical capacity to execute the project (Bank Support)
- Verifiable evidence of Certificate of Award and Completion of previous jobs and similar experiences on the job.
- Audited financial statement for the last three (3) years (2017,2018 and 2019)
- Sworn Affidavit confirming that all information presented/attached are true and correct.
All Tenders must be paginated and submitted in a sealed envelope, and properly bound, stating the specific project, on the top, left corner of the envelope to the: Secretary, Tenders Board, NIIA Annex Building, DG’s Office.
CLOSING AND OPENING OF BID
Submission of Bids will close two (2) weeks from the date of the advertisement. Bids will be opened on 25th February, 2021 by 12 noon in the NIIA Conference Chambers. All Bidders and/or their Representatives are invited to witness the public Bid opening exercise accordingly.
- Late submission of Bids will be rejected
- False claims and failure to comply with the specification/instruction stated above will automatically disqualify the Bid
- The Institute shall not be held liable for any loss on the part of the Bidders.
INTERIM DIRECTOR GENERAL,