NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL AFFIARS (NIIA), LAGOS
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE EXECUTION OF PROJECTS UNDER 2021 CAPITAL APPROPRIATION
In compliance with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Nigerian Institute of International Affairs hereby invites tenders from reputable Contractors/Suppliers with proven track record to submit technical and financial bids for the following projects:
- SCOPE OF WORKS AND SUPPLIES
- LOT 1: Rehabilitation and Repairs of Office Buildings
- LOT 2: Purchase of Computers
- LOT 3: Purchase of Printers
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Intending Contractors and Suppliers must submit all the under-listed verifiable documents and collect tender documents from the NIIA Procurement Unit.
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including CAC2 and CAC7.
- Company’s detailed profile with a copy of the Memorandum and Article of Association, Partnership Deed etc.
- Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December 2021
- Evidence of VAT registration with TIN from FIRS.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) compliance certificate valid till 31st December 2021
- Evidence of current Pension clearance certificate valid till 31st December 2021.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) clearance certificate valid till 31st December 2021
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31st December 2021, or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any of the Directors of NIIA or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and that no Director of the Company was convicted or have any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of act relating to any matter. To confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s audited accounts for the last three (3) years (2018, 2019 and 2020)
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the Project when needed.
- For LOTS 2 and 3 evidence of Original Equipment Manufacturer/Representative.
- Company’s profile with curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications
- Verifiable documentary evidence of a least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of award, valuation certificate, job completion certificate and photographs of the projects.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company’/Firm’s Letterhead paper, bearing amongst others, the registration number (RC) as issue by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), and contact address, telephone number(preferably GSM number) and e-,mail address. The Letterhead paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested Companies are to obtain Tender Documents from the Procurement Unit of the NIIA upon presentation of non-refundable Tender fee Receipt of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira only) per LOT. Bidders are to pay Tender Fees to the NIIA REMITA account, at any reputable commercial bank in Nigeria. (To collect Accounts Details with the Accounts Division of the NIIA)
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Technical and Financial bids must be prepared as separate documents packaged in sealed envelopes, clearly marked and packaged in a SINGLE (bigger) envelope with the project titles and LOT number written on the right topmost part of the envelope and addressed to: The Director General, Nigerian Institute of International Affairs (NIIA), 13/15 Kofo Abayomi Road, Victoria Island, Lagos and deposited in the Tamper proof Box provided in the Office of the Director General, 2nd Floor Annex Building, not later than 12.00noon on 20/8/2021 (6 weeks from 12/7/2021)
- OPENING OF BIDS
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12.00noon 20th August 2021, in the Institute’s Conference Chambers. Please ensure that you sign the Bid submission Register, as the Institute will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- All tender documents must be signed by authorized official of the Company and any false information therein will result in rejection.
- All items on a LOT must be quoted for.
- Suppliers/Contractors can only bid for not more than two (2) lots for each.
- Bid must be in English Language.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for the submission will be returned unopened.
- All cost will be borne by the bidder.
- The NIIA has the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.